ILLOGICAL AND ABSURD MONDAY #2

ILLOGICAL AND ABSURD MONDAY: EPISODE 2

danger_sign1

It’s Monday work week has started but like most places of work we all like to hang round the watering hole or at lunch time and kick around some of the reads of the week so here are a few I picked out from some most illogical and absurd magazines and blogs.

First article from Time “Most Energy Drink Companies Market to Minors” I respond to this mainly on the idea that this is just another concept and way to regulate Americans, punish companies that make money.

Bottom line energy drinks make big money and our government wants it. When you read the article you see only the progressives want to indulge in this and this is nothing but a money grab in the name of the children because you the parent can’t control your child.

college-debt

“Obama Community College Plan Builds on State Efforts” From U.S. News our president is itching to spend more money and keep people out of the work force at least I see it that way. The president wants to hitch a ride from Tennessee and pay for the first two years of community college.

The feds will pay the first 70% and Obama is hoping the rest of the 49 states will pick up the remaining 30%. This means increased taxes to pay for such a program it also takes people out of the work force while they attend collage full time.

Why anyone thinks paying for others education forcefully is a good idea is beyond me. Student loans has been a bad idea and a burden on society, maybe a volunteer program for people to donate so local communities or states can educate would be a better idea but we all know few would donate to such a program so let’s just force everyone with their taxes and in the name of education.

mitt

From the Politico “Mitt Romney Says He’s Considering a 2016 Run” Not a bad article from the progressive Politico pretty much just the facts ma’am. Why, why, why Mitt, you’re a two time looser you lost to McCain a looser among losers. Yes you were right about Obama but so was I so was every other conservative for all that matters.

Mitt you’re a moderate liberal republican and we don’t want that, conservatives don’t want that. Mitt are you wondering why the main stream media wants you to run…. Because you lose elections. Please Mitt do us a favor and doesn’t run, tell your buddy Jeb also and your fellow buddy Governor Chris to do the same.

CommitteeHearing

From Solon “Ted Cruz & The New McCarthyism Dangerous Response to the Atrocity in Paris”. Written by Elias Isquith and this guy doesn’t even know and understand what McCarthyism is. Basically he’s trying to cash in on Chris Mathews ranting that Cruz is the reincarnation of Joseph McCarthy.

Isquith doe not name one thing that even remotely similar to McCarthy. What this is about, Isquith is a flaming progressive that dislikes Ted Cruz so he like Matthews calls him names.

For those of you that don’t know who Joseph McCarthy is well know your history and also know McCarthy was correct on communism but just attacked his idea in a bad way. There are many other names worse than being called McCarthyism like Communist. Isquith and Matthews are Communist in thought and they know that and that is why they despise Cruz and call names with no basis.

poor

And finally from our progressive writers at Alternet “College Professor Has a Masters…. And is Living in Poverty” This article just goes to prove you don’t have to spend the money and time for a higher education to make a nice living in the county. Alissa Quart follows a college professor that is a single mother with a disabled child and how she is in poverty yet I don’t believe making $24K a year constitute poverty.

I guess we are to feel sorry that a successful student can’t make it in the real world work force. Let see I didn’t get higher education yet my wife and I bring in a tat over 100K a year and we pay big taxes on that. We are able to own a home, two cars and two motorcycles and we pay our bills on time and the real shocker is my wife and I both work for college graduates with the same degree that our $24K professor does; choices it came to choices and how we went about making those choices work for us.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s